- Chevrah Lomdei Mishnah’s goal is to harness the power of Torah study and prayer to bring merit to the deceased and to those seeking personal salvation and to support dedicated Torah scholars in their efforts.
Who we are:
- We are a network of Torah scholars from premier Torah institutions.
What we do:
- We study Mishnah – from one masechta to the entire Shishah Sidrei Mishnah for Jews seeking the merit of Torah study.
- We also study Gemara – from one masechta to the entire Shas.
- We also provide Kaddish, Yizkor, and Tehillim services as part of our affiliate programs.
Why we do it:
- To assist mourners who seek to complete a designated course of study, yet require additional help in achieving their goal.
- To elevate the soul of the departed.
- To lend extra meaning to a happy occasion.
- To provide the benefits of Torah study for any circumstance.
Benefits to you:
- Beneficiaries of Chevrah Lomdei Mishnah reap the immeasurable merits of Torah study, both in this world and the Next.
- All contributions to Chevrah Lomdei Mishnah are tax deductible, and may be culled from ma’aser money.
- Torah study commissioned by Chevrah Lomdei Mishnah is completed exclusively for the sponsored individual, rather than a conglomeration of sponsored names.
How it works:
- After perusing the many services offered to you on this site, you may select your service directly from our order form. Alternatively, you may contact us for a consultation, at which time we will be happy to assist you in choosing the perfect course of study.
- Accomplished Torah scholars will embark upon your designated course of study. Included in certain options is the possibility of the
donor studying together with the scholar.
- Upon completion, you will be notified. Significant portions of study will be commemorated with a handsome certificate or plaque.
See our list of comprehensive services to choose the option best suited to your circumstances.